- 1 chicken egg;
- 2 tbsp sugar;
- 50 g of sour cream;
- 2 tbsp flour;
- 1 tsp. of baking soda;
- ½ Bundle of fresh butter;
- 300 g of cherries.
- You should prepare all the necessary ingredients. Margarine (can use butter) melt in a microwave oven. Better suited to the defrost mode. Let cool to room temperature.
- To separate the protein from the yolk and whip with a mixer or whisk protein. This procedure will make your cake more airy and soft.
- Yolk mix with sugar in a bowl and add yogurt. The mixture was stirred until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir flour with soda and sift it through a sieve as long as the flour does not remain lumps. Pour the cooled butter into the flour and add the whipped protein. Gently stir with a spatula. Within 5 minutes the mass becomes homogeneous. The consistency of the dough should not be thick homemade sour cream. If your dough was more liquid, it may mean that your pie will fall apart when baking or neopets.
- The baking pan should be greased with vegetable oil, sprinkle semolina, pour half of the dough, then spread the cherries on top and pour the second half of the dough.
- The oven should be pre heated to 180 degrees, then put the pie to bake for 25-30 minutes. Readiness you can check with a toothpick. Pie is best served hot, sprinkled it with icing sugar.