Pregnancy can be determined independently at home, it is necessary to use the test to determine pregnancy, which is a small paper strip. This test is carried out in the morning, the first day of delayed menstruation or after that date. But not before, otherwise the test will show a wrong result.

For the test you need to take a small container with urine and to put there test strip, and then put the test on a flat surface and wait five minutes. If the pregnancy is, the test will show two lines if pregnant no - one. You must also remember that in the early stages of pregnancy, the test may not show pregnancy, so for accurate results it is better to consult a gynecologist.

Pregnancy tests are best to purchase in pharmacies and be sure to check the expiration date. Now on sale there are also electronic tests that determine pregnancy, not only in weeks, even days, to do such a test better a week after conception.

In the definition of "interesting situation" a woman should have other symptoms that occur in pregnant women. A pregnant woman begins to feel a small weight and absence of lower abdominal pain, she has headaches, tiredness, increased appetite, somnolence. Nausea and vomiting is not at all pregnant women and first appears around the second month of pregnancy, while other signs make itself felt much earlier.

The body of each woman is very individual, therefore, to determine the onset of pregnancy can only obstetrician-gynecologist at survey women. The sooner a woman learns about your condition, the faster it will be able to make a decision on whether to leave or to terminate the pregnancy. Therefore, in the presence of certain signs, as well as the absence of menstruation, you need to seek the advice of a gynecologist.

Every woman should remember that the absence of menstruation can't talk about the pregnancy, even if pregnancy is desired. The reasons for the delay of menstruation in women can be various, among them malignant tumors of the uterus and ovarian cysts. Therefore, even if the delay period must immediately consult a doctor.