- 1 whole chicken (preferably large);
- 100 g of rice;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 150 g of corn;
- olive oil;
- soy sauce;
- spices: salt, paprika, black pepper, curry, turmeric.
- Let's start with cooking the filling. Wash and cook rice. Don't forget to add salt. Cut carrots and onions into small cubes.
- Fry a small onion until transparent and then add the carrots and continue to fry until Golden brown.
- Pour the juice of the corn and add all to the rice. Sprinkle all spices and mix well.
- The chicken must be washed and dry before cooking. Make a cut on the back from neck to tail and reveal the bones of the spine. Moving to the edges, removing the meat from the bones. Exposing the skeleton of a bird. The skin can't be damaged, then it will have to close. Bone, remains in the wings and legs. Distribute meat all over the chicken.
- The remaining dice can be used for broth.
- Sprinkle the spices inside the chicken, sew up. Lay the stuffing inside the chicken, sew up this part of it.
- Spread foil on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Spices (optional) and a little olive oil. Put the chicken in the oven, then time depends on your kitchen sets, usually after 50 minutes the chicken is ready. After 10 minutes, you put the chicken, remove it and pour soy sauce.
- The dish is ready. Remove threads, cut browned chicken into pieces and served. Very well suited to a lovely dinner tomatoes and lettuce.