- Chicken meat - 250 g;
- Lamb (flesh) - 75 g;
- Fig - 15 g;
- Raisins - 5 grams;
- Eggs - 3 PCs;
- Milk - 45 ml;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Butter - 10 g;
- Cinnamon, ground pepper, salt.
- The chicken gut without compromising the abdomen, thoroughly washed, cut the skin along the back and separate it from the carcass with the meat. The rest of the flesh cut from the bones and lamb roll with a meat grinder or blender. By the way, when choosing chicken, you should pay attention to some aspects; the bird should look fresh, not have odors, and be in undamaged packaging.
- In the beef lay the rice cooked to incomplete readiness, finely chopped and gently stewed onions, washed and soaked raisins, and pour in milk (you can substitute cream) with beaten eggs.
- Then well kneaded until a homogeneous mass and seasoned with cinnamon, ground pepper and salt.
- Ready forcemeat stuffing removed from the bones the skin, pull the food thread, pour in the prepared broth or salted water and boiled to readiness on small fire.
- Then, when the chicken is ready, it is cool in the same broth and remove the thread.
- The carcass is cut into large chunks and served to the table.
When frying the onion, lightly sprinkle it with flour, so they won't burn and become pleasant smell and a Golden color. If you wish to get more rich broth the bird down definitely in cold water.