- Large ripe radish – 300 g;
- Low-fat cottage cheese – ½ bundle;
- Butter – 50 g;
- Medium size cucumbers – 2 PCs;
- Green onions - a few feathers;
- Yogurt or low fat sour cream – 2 tbsp;
- Spices: black pepper and salt to taste.
- Eggs boil hard boiled, then hot water, drain and pour cold water to the shell better cleaned and the eggs cool down faster. Water can be changed again after it warms up from the hot eggs. After eggs have cooled, peel them from the shell and separate the yolks and whites.
- The feathers of green onions washed, dried with paper towel and chop fairly finely. Low-fat cottage cheese, butter, separated egg yolks, yogurt, chopped green onions mix and knead until it forms a pasty consistency, crumbling with a fork. This procedure can be done in a blender. To taste add spices and again stir thoroughly.
- The radish to remove the leaves, rinse it well and with a slicer or knife to form the recess from the side of the tops. On the other hand to cut off the tip so that the vegetable could deliver. Confectionery syringe or small spoon (how convenient) stuff the cooked mass of the cheese, the fruits of the radish, so that the top was not a big hill - stozhok.
- Top, stuffed with a mixture of radishes, stick two or three feathers of green onions for decoration. Cucumbers wash, then cut them from thick slices. Cucumber slices lay on a dish with a flat bottom and on each slice put a finished radish stuffed. When submitting a snack sprinkle crushed whites and chopped green onions.