This is a quick, tasty dish that does not contain unnecessary fats and carbohydrates, which you have to worry about your weight. What you will need in order to cook a dish for 2 people:
• 4 pieces chicken (you can choose chicken fillet or thighs – any part that you like),
• About 10 grams of grated fresh ginger,
• Greens onions
• 3 cloves garlic,
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1-1,5 tablespoons of honey (you can try to replace honey with maple syrup),
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Fresh thyme for topping the finished dish,
Cooking chicken with ginger and honey
• Prepare meat (if we are talking about the fillet, then slice it into smaller pieces).
• Mix ginger, finely chopped onion, chopped garlic, soy sauce and honey.
• In the marinade, place the meat (in the case of fillet – sliced).
• Ideally, leave the chicken to marinate over night.
• Put the meat in a baking dish and pop in the oven for about half an hour (time approximate – the exact definition depends on the "age" of meat) at a temperature of 180°C.
• Baked meat, sprinkle with fresh thyme.
Meat cooked in this way, you can use any garnish. But the ideal would be, for example, Jasmine rice, basmati rice, peas or couscous with corn.
Tip for Housewives: How to clean ginger?
When cleaning a knife, you lose a fairly large proportion of the ginger. Peel fresh ginger instead of a knife, try to clean the small metal spoon. If the pressure to move the edge of a spoon along the surface of the ginger, the rind is easily separated from the pulp.