- 400 g of pure water;
- fresh raspberries - 150-200 g;
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar;
- gelatin - 1 packet.
- Pour the gelatin in a not very big container and fill it with warm or cold boiled water. Liquid should not be too much. The mixture is left to swell, about 40 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse and sort berries, removing all debris and rotten fruit. After you are done with the preparation of raspberry, it is necessary in a saucepan pour water and put it on the fire.
- As soon as the liquid boils, it is necessary to pour the sugar and carefully mix everything. Then go and raspberries. The water should boil on low heat for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Then you need to be careful not to burn yourself, drain the broth is still hot. Then takes a swollen gelatin and gradually intervenes in the resulting broth.
- The resulting mass is thoroughly mixed, and the consistency is homogeneous, we can proceed to the final stage of preparation.
- To take the prepared molds and pour them in the broth mixed with jelly. Then for 60-120 minutes in a cool, clean place for this purpose great refrigerator.
- After the jelly hardens, you gently pull out of the molds, shifting on the plate. As a decoration you can use fresh berries of raspberry and mint leaves.
Jelly can be prepared not only from fresh berries and also raspberry jam, frozen berries and even juice. To improve the taste, jelly in he often adds lemon or orange zest, drinks such as wines and liqueurs.