- Fresh zucchini - 1 piece;
- Potatoes - 550 g;
- Flour - 1 tbsp;
- Chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- Grated cheese - 120 g;
- Butter - 1 tbsp;
- Bacon - 4 strips;
- Black pepper;
- 10% cream - 200 ml;
- Olive oil;
- Red pepper;
- Red onion - 1 PC.
- Immediately turn on the oven, setting a temperature of 160 degrees. The baking pan liberally grease with oil.
- Clean, wash and chop up the potatoes on a coarse grater. Put in large bowl, pour the cooled water and stir well. Then drain off the water and repeat the same process again; then thoroughly dry it.
- Obsahuju potatoes need to be moved in a deep bowl. Sprinkle with salt (while there is enough of a quarter of a teaspoon) and black pepper, stir vigorously.
- Heated in a large skillet, both types of oil, Spread potatoes: well we stamp it with a spatula, spreading across the surface of the cookware. Fry on medium heat for 12 minutes (stirring not necessary) to the beautiful "gold" on the sides. Ready turn the potatoes on a baking sheet, then cover with a shape and cleverly overturned.
- Fry the bacon until until crisp. Transfer to paper towel to remove excess oil, let cool slightly and break into pieces.
- Grind zucchini and onion: first grated, and the second with a knife. Spread in the pan in which the previously prepared bacon (you need to leave only one spoon of oil) and fry for 4 minutes until Golden brown.
- Combine slightly beaten eggs with cream, red pepper, and a pinch of salt. Put the slices of bacon and zucchini with onions. Separately mix the cheese with the flour – we will also send to the egg mixture. All thoroughly kneaded.
- The resulting mass can be used as a fill for potatoes. Putting the form in the oven and wait for about 55 minutes.
The finished casserole leave at room temperature for ten minutes, and only then it will serve.