- Milk - 0,5 St;
- Salt and pepper;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Chicken fillet - 1 PC;
- Flour - 6 St;
- Chicken eggs - 2 PCs;
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- Cut the fillet from the chicken breast. Opolaskivaniem thoroughly under running water, chop small cubes. Before slicing the meat a bit to hold in the freezer – it will greatly facilitate the process.
- Now mix the meat slices with onion and garlic, previously peeled and crushed by hand or with a grater.
- Add salt and spices to your taste: the best way the chicken goes well with sage, sweet paprika, rosemary, thyme, marjoram and Basil. Lovers of spice will appreciate the pungent ginger and curry – the latter can be replaced with a mixture of coriander, cumin, nutmeg, red pepper and turmeric. You can also put chopped fresh parsley.
- Put the mayonnaise and pour 100 milliliters of milk. Give everything a good stir.
- Beat a couple of eggs. Mixed, we pour the flour and knead the chicken mixture until smooth. Divide the clumps carefully.
- Finally, you are ready for immediate frying of the cutlets. Spread a spoonful of chicken mince in hot oil. When the cutlet is Golden, flip to the other side.
Chicken cutlets served hot with any side dish (spaghetti / macaroni, boiled rice, chicken or pea puree) or fresh vegetables.