- 2 cans of canned fish (best tuna in oil);
- 2 medium-sized carrots;
- 6 potatoes;
- 2 heads of onions;
- 8 eggs;
- The potatoes should be thoroughly washed and the peel, then boil it. In the same pan, you can put the washed carrots.
- Eggs boil separately. Once vegetables are cooked they should be removed and allow to cool. Then the potatoes and carrots should be crushed using a grater.
- If desired, the carrots can be prepared in a different way. For this you will need raw root vegetables. They are cleaned, rubbed on a fine grater and put in a heated pan with sunflower oil. At not very high heat the carrot must be brought to readiness.
- Onions prepared in the same way, only it is cut into small cubes.
- Salad "Mimosa" consists of layers, each of which must be greased with mayonnaise. So its texture is very gentle, the layers should be laid out in a specific order. It also allows serving to retain the dish shape. All products should be split in half, as the layers will be repeated twice.
- At the bottom of the bowl is laid out pre-shredded potatoes. Flatten the layer, and on top sprinkle some salt and black pepper. Mayonnaise will be enough and 1 teaspoon on each layer.
- On top of potatoes laid out the grated egg whites. They are also lubricated with mayonnaise or make a sauce thin enough grid.
- Mashed with a fork fish (without fluid) mix with the carrots and pour a small amount of chopped dill. Then put the mass on top of eggs and sprinkle with onions.
- Then repeat the layers: potatoes + eggs + fish + onion.
Decorate the salad with mashed yolks. Also sprigs of dill and green onions, you can create beautiful patterns that will look spectacular on a yellow background.