- chicken breast - 2 PCs;
- 1 Cup water;
- vegetable oil;
- ½ Tbsp red pepper;
- ½ Tsp crushed nutmeg nut;
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Chicken breast wash, clean from bones and skin. In a glass of hot drinking water with table salt.
- Cooked meat to shift into a small pan and fill the prepared salt water. Leave overnight in the fridge.
- Remove from salt water chicken, a little dry with paper towels. Create a breast of chicken roulade, bandaging cooking string that will form the forthcoming pastrami.
- In a prepared mixing bowl, mix vegetable oil, honey, spices and pressed garlic.
- Chicken breast cooked in grease consistency and leave to marinate for 20 to 27 minutes. It is desirable to remove the meat in a cool place.
- Prepare the baking tray to lay food foil, to anoint with oil and lay chicken in it. Cover with a foil top pastromi not required.
- Pastroma bake chicken in preheated oven at 210 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- After cooking leave pastroma disabled in the oven for another 60 minutes.
- Meat to cool, gently to rid pastrama from cooking string. With a sharp knife cut into pieces to Serve to the table with any meal. Perfect baked potatoes.