Ingredients for the baskets:
- 450 g flour;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tbsp water;
- 1 pinch of salt.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 15 cherry tomatoes;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 onion;
- 250 g good cheese;
- 2 tbsp soy sauce;
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil;
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- The flour for the dough sift into a bowl. There also pour the water, beat the egg and pour salt. Knead homogeneous elastic dough.
- Ready put the dough on the table sprinkled with flour, and leave to rest for half an hour.
- Clean the onion, wash, cut into half rings and disassemble by hand into small semicircles.
- In a pan pour some oil and heat it.
- Put the onion in the hot oil, fry until Golden, season with soy sauce, stir and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Cheese spread in a bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- There drive egg, add salt and black pepper. Mix everything with a spoon until smooth.
- All the cherry tomatoes washed and cut in half.
- Move the rested dough, roll into roll and cut into slices with a thickness of 1 cm.
- Take molds for the baskets and spread them with oil. In each mould put 1 circle of dough and with your hands to distribute it, giving it the shape of a basket.
- All the dough in the molds beat with a fork and send for 10 minutes in oven preheated to 190 degrees.
- Ready baskets remove from the oven and stuff them with the cheese mass.
- On top of the cottage cheese mixture, put fried onion.
- To bow to put fresh rosemary on rosemary – 4 halves of tomatoes.
- Formed a savoury tarts with cherry tomatoes again send in the oven and bake another 25 minutes until brown.
- Baskets ready to take out on a dish and serve immediately to the table.