1. Isolate the patient from other family members. The best option is to allocate a separate room.
2. Regularly ventilate all the rooms in the house. Do not cover the Windows with thick curtains, because the sun's rays penetrating into the room, kill germs. Very well, if the patient is alone at least 1 time a day to get some fresh air.
3. To maintain the parameters of humidity and temperature in the house (optimum temperature 18 - 22°C; humidity is around 70%).
4. To perform daily wet cleaning of all rooms. Special attention should be given to the room where the patient is.
5. The patient should use the allotted utensils.
6. All members of the family, if possible, to wear masks. If the patient has to care for the child wearing the mask necessarily!
7. Healthy need several times a day nose rinse with saline.
8. Discard the rag scarves. Ideal – wet disinfectant wipes.
9. If a family has an infant, and my mother is ill: care and child care need to take another (healthy) family members. Mom needs to approach the child only in a sling and with carefully washed hands. The child needs more time to walk in the fresh air. It is necessary several times a day the child to wash the nose with saline, and the nursery regularly ventilated.
10. Plant room lemon. Citrus leaves release into the air of volatile, able to kill many germs in the air. After a time it will become noticeable that hurt infectious and respiratory diseases, households were much less frequent.
It should be noted that all of the above actions does not give a 100% guarantee to prevent infectious diseases but to still protect yourself it is possible.
You need to know that adults fall ill with colds and viral diseases much less frequently than children.
This is for the following reasons:
- Self-control. Adults are more responsible about their health (perform almost all the actions aimed at the prevention of infectious diseases).
- Adults have a strong immunity to many viruses (they had these viruses before).