- Pork – 400 g;
- Chinese cabbage – 500 g;
- Green peas – 400 g;
- Carrots – 3 PCs;
- Pepper – 2 PCs;
- Peanuts - 150 g;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Soy sauce;
- The lemon or lime.
- The first thing you need to bake pork in the oven. This can be done in advance so as not to spend a lot of time to prepare a salad.
- It is necessary to clean the ginger and grate it on a grater. Garlic peel and mix with the salt and grind into a homogeneous mass. After you have to mix the ginger and garlic and shake to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- You need to boil green peas for 5 minutes, cool. Half of the peas, you need to stretch.
- Next, chop the cabbage and pepper strips. Also need carrots or cut into julienne strips, or grate on a coarse grater.
- Next, chop the greens and pork. After you need to chop the peanuts. After mix all the ingredients together, pour over the salad dressing and serve.
As you can see, this salad is very easy and useful, at the expense of vegetables, but also very nutritious due to the meat content. People sitting on a diet, you can replace the fatty pork for chicken or beef. Then the salad will really be a diet, but its taste will not suffer.