- Butter – 150 g
- Peanuts – 200 g
- Apricot jam – 150 g
- Sugar powder – 150 g
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Starch – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 10 g
- Crush the peanuts using a blender or grinder. To give the liver texture would be better if most of the peanuts will turn into small crumbs.
- With a mixer beat granulated peanuts, softened butter and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the resulting mass of starch, flour and baking powder. Baking powder can replace baking soda, slaked vinegar. Beat the mixture until then, until you get the oily texture of the dough.
- Dissolve a pinch of salt in two tablespoons of water. Gradually pour the salted water into the dough, stirring, avoiding formation of lumps. As a result, you should obtain a soft, smooth and not sticking to hands dough. If you see that the dough is too sticky, add small amount of flour or starch.
- When the dough is ready, start to separate with a spoon small pieces. Roll small balls. Then start flattening the balls, and form a neat pellet.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper and place on it the resulting pellet. Ensure that the forms were at a great distance from each other, because during baking they will grow in size.
- In order to make a depression in each cake, take any small round object whose bottom is flat (cap, vial, etc.). Wrap it in cling film, and rotational movements create holes in the bread.
- Put in the deepening of apricot jam. If the jam is missing, you can replace it with fresh apricots, sprinkled with sugar, or any other jam.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the cookies on the baking. Cookies will be ready within 15 minutes. The finished cookies remove from cookie sheet and cool. Sprinkle top with powdered sugar for decoration.