Ingredients for paste:
• 100 g rice;
• 1 onion;
• 250 g fresh mushrooms;
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil;
• 250 ml plain water or vegetable broth;
• 2 green onions;
• 1 tsp. salt;
• ½ Tsp white pepper;
• garlic powder;
• cheese (soft);
• 1 tbsp olive oil.
Ingredients for soup:
• 1 litre of water or vegetable broth;
• 250 g rice-mushroom pate;
• cheese (soft);
1. Rice a good wash, pour into a saucepan, pour the broth from the vegetables (with water), place on the stove and bring to a boil. Contents of saucepan to boil with the lid open for about 10 minutes, subtract the heat to low. It was during this time the rice absorbs all the water.
2. Meanwhile, chop the onion and mushrooms cut into slices.
3. In a pan, heat the oil. Mushrooms and onions to put in oil and fry until it will turn brown.
4. In the bowl of a blender pour the slightly cooled rice, fried onions and mushrooms, onion greens, garlic powder, salt and pepper. All whisk until smooth.
5. In the rice-mushroom mixture to put cottage cheese and carefully stir it into the basis. And here is the paste ready! Can be infused a little in the fridge or immediately spread on toast and serve.
6. But that's not all! With this paste you can quickly cook delicious and very hearty soup. For this, 250 g of the prepared paste you need to add vegetable broth or plain water, place on stove, bring to boil and cook for 3-4 minutes on low heat. In the process of cooking the soup can once again season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. And at the end of cooking to mix with another melted cheese and chopped dill.
7. Ready rice-mushroom soup pour into bowls and serve with rye bread.