Ingredients for the red and the yellow layer:
- 0,5 kg minced chicken;
- ½ Onion;
- ½ Bell pepper (red);
- 1 tsp sweet paprika;
- 2 tbsp semolina;
- 2 tbsp soy sauce;
- 4 tbsp of corn;
- ½ Tsp turmeric;
- 50 ml. cream.
Ingredients for green layer:
- 0.4 kg frozen green peas;
- 3 cloves garlic;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 50 ml. cream;
- 1 tsp dried mint.
- Half onion peel and finely chop with a knife. Bulgarian pepper cut into large cubes and the garlic into small cubes. Hard cheese grate on a coarse grater.
- Minced chicken in a bowl, mash with a fork. To it add onion, semolina, cream and soy sauce. Dress it with pepper and mix well.
- Preparation of the red layer terrine. Prepared stuffing divided into 2 equal parts. One part to set aside a second to mix with sweet paprika and diced red bell pepper.
- Preparation of yellow layer terrine. The remainder of the stuffing mix with the turmeric and corn.
- The preparation of green layer terrine. The garlic spread in a skillet, pour oil and fry. At the end of roasting to it add the frozen peas and dried mint. This mixture to boil, cook 5 minutes and remove from heat. 3 tbsp of green mass pour into a bowl, and everything else to combine with cream and cheese, beat with a blender into a puree, season with salt and pepper. After that green smoothie stir in 3 tbsp of the previously selected mass with whole peas.
- Rectangular (preferably disposable) in the form for baking grease with oil. At the bottom of the form put one layer of yellow ground and level it.
- On top of the yellow mass spread one layer of green mass and just flatten it.
- On top of the green mass of the last layer spread the red mass.
- Formed chicken terrine and bake 35-40 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Ready the terrine cool slightly, gently remove from the mold, cut it with scissors, place on a dish, decorate with parsley leaves and serve.