A few facts about sleep
Canadian endocrinologists argue that reducing sleep by two hours leads to excessive weight by 20% in males and 26-29% in women. Accordingly, the less sleep, so we have more time left for food!
The average person on the average spends in a dream about 23 years of life.
The motorist, who did not sleep 16-19 hours, dangerous driving, no less drunk.
Every hour sleep deprivation lowers our mental capacity by 1%.
Sleep helps to slow down aging, and the girl who didn't sleep all night, can look like a 40-year-old.
10 assistants good night's sleep:
- warm bath with chamomile extract;
- fresh air and even a short slow walk on foot before sleeping;
- relaxing massage of neck and shoulders;
blue or green in the bedroom;
- white noise: the cassette with the sound of the surf, the rustle of leaves, etc.;
- punctuality: go to sleep approximately at the same time;
- an ordinary sheet of paper: write on it all the resentments and anxiety that interfere with sleep;
- breathing: try to breathe, okay inflating the abdomen, imagine that you leave all the bad;
- performance: imagine a place where you find it good.
However, sometimes it is necessary for some period to ward off sleep. Then chew gum or dried fruit; drink coffee/tea a strong full bodied; warm up in the fresh air; wash with cold water; talk or if the situation allows, sing songs.