First you need to realize and understand the motives of the offenders. Most often the following motives: jealousy, the desire to gain popularity and credibility among their peers, the anger that is associated with teenage problems, the desire to look cool, to have authority over a man. As we can see, there is no reason that directly concerns the person who is bullied.
Teenager should know that if he gets bullied in school, it's not his fault. In any case, you can't blame yourself or your appearance, nationality, feelings, Hobbies, opinions. You should always be proud of who you are.
Asking for help is not a shame, that you can tell a teacher, parent, and school psychologist. If the adolescent is faced with bullying at school, need to do the following.
1. Not respond in any way to the offender. If you did not respond to a man who is trying to hurt, soon he gets tired of it, and he'll just fall behind.
2. To take care of their security. If the abuser can hurt you physically, you should go.
3. To report bullying. Don't be afraid to inform the teacher or the school Director.
How to overcome the psychological effects of bullying?
1. Need to find those people who share interests, to enlist their support.
2. To tell about the experiences to the man who inspires confidence. You can't carry it all inside.
3. To develop self-confidence.
4. Not to think about the humiliation that had to go. Better to remember those moments when people are treated well.
5. Don't blame yourself for the fact that wounds heal not so fast.
6. To talk to the person over whom is also bullied at school. So you can understand that there are others with similar problems.
7. Help someone. You can volunteer to get a charity. One of the best ways to forget your troubles is to help others in a difficult situation.
8. Sports. A good idea to enroll in some section of martial arts. As the saying goes, "healthy body, healthy mind". This will help to cope with the trauma, and, if necessary, to repel their oppressors.