How to remove a Hickey with improvised means
To quickly remove a Hickey, you can use ice or something cold. Delivered passionately – no need to waste time. The ice from the freezer, wrapped in plastic, is applied to the redness. A bruise, which then will not be bright and will quickly disappear.
A paste of baking soda and water, imposed in the first minute to place a Hickey, to avoid bruise. Limited to redness, which quickly disappears.
Fresh juice of onion can be quickly removed by suction. For this you need an onion cut in half and fresh cut grate place a passionate kiss. After some time to refresh slice and again edit the location of the Hickey. This can be repeated several times, if only more fresh onion juice fell on the damaged area. A slight tingling sensation in the morning will have to wait.
Cut a piece of raw beef is considered a good tool for sucking a Hickey. You need to put in place a kiss of fresh cut meat and leave for 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure every hour.
Just put a Hickey can be quickly removed if you RUB vinegar on the damaged area. Fresher than a Hickey, the more likely its complete disappearance.
How to remove a Hickey with medication
There are medicines that can quickly remove a Hickey. It is different salves, incorporating heparin, and creams with vitamin K. After their use, blood vessels constrict, and the redness reduced. With caution and strictly according to instructions you can use the "real stuff" because it can cause burns on the skin.
It is known that iodine activates blood circulation. Therefore, iodine mesh on the spot of the Hickey accelerates its absorption. In order to avoid burn is not necessary to draw cells on the areas with thin skin, e.g. the neck.
To remove a Hickey using the compress and massage
To quickly remove a Hickey, it is recommended to RUB the affected place with your fingers or a soft toothbrush, wrapped with nylon. This massage should be done very carefully, with gentle movements, without any effort that does not start the reverse process – an increase in the hematoma.
Within half an hour of alternating hot and cold compress. This temperature contrast is effective immediately after the redness. During the day several times to do this procedure.
Other ways to remove a Hickey
The easiest way is to spread the Hickey with toothpaste and allow to completely dry. The result is a dried paste will fall off, the remnants should be gently washed with water. Ingredients toothpaste accelerate the healing process of bruises.
To quickly remove a Hickey will help lotions with the extract of aloe. This will require a alcohol and fresh leaves of the plant. The main thing here is the methodology and perseverance in wanting to get rid of traces of love.
Do not forget about cosmetics. To disguise the Hickey, you can use Foundation or lipstick. The man could just stick his fingers in place a passionate kiss and to write off all on bad shave. The collars stand-up or turtleneck will help to cover the neck from prying eyes.
Advice 2 : How to get rid of a Hickey
In its essence, a Hickey is a type of hematoma. Therefore, to get rid of it you need to act the same as removing a bruise. Accordingly, the time it will take about the same. So the first two days the Hickey should be carefully treated and carefully toned bronzer or a Foundation.
The method of "deliverance" from Hickey:
- Need the pharmacy to buy "pain" and mix it with any cream (preferably children's). Resulting mixture to RUB the place a Hickey 4 – 5 times a day, holding it on the skin for 30 – 40 minutes. Three days later, the Hickey will be.
- To get rid of a Hickey can also be bought in a drugstore a special cream against bruises: Caffeine, "Bruise-off". The effect is almost the same. Ointment such (as the pain) have the ability to disperse the blood, causing a burst and blood circulation, thus, fine particles of solidified blood from the hemorrhage quickly getting carried away by the blood, this is the basis of resolving action of such ointments. You can also use ointment Lioton gel. It should be applied to the location of the Hickey, allow it to dry (forms a film), rinse with warm water and smear again.
On the same principle are the simple folk methods:
- to remove a Hickey, you need to RUB it with a piece of onion or a clove of garlic. This might sting, but will help good;
- if the Hickey is still fresh, then you need to RUB its white toothpaste. Be sure to RUB it very well;
- can be infused aloe (chopped leaves) in vodka, and apply as a compress for bruises;
- clean fresh potatoes and cut into two parts. One half apply to the Hickey for 15 – 20 minutes, with a little massaging the skin;
- if the Hickey is fresh, then remove it by using ordinary baking soda. It is necessary to make a very thick solution by mixing soda with water (the consistency should be thicker than sour cream). Attach the resulting mass to the location of the Hickey.
- you can also make iodine mesh on the spot of the Hickey.
Also, in addition to folk and medication from Hickey to get rid of in the following way:
- visit the Solarium, under the action of UV rays and place the suction equal to the color of the other skin.
- to cover place a Hickey corrective pencil, and on top of the usual voice-frequency cream (but the cream try to apply a little bit on the skin around the Hickey, it was not visible edges).
Advice 3 : Home remedies for hickeys and bruises
Any cold compress will constrict the ruptured capillaries and reduce pain and swelling. Put an ice cube in a handkerchief and press it gently to the skin for 15 minutes. Do this several times a day. In any case, do not apply ice directly to skin as this can cause ice burn. You can also put a metal spoon in the fridge for 10 minutes. Then wrap it with cloth and gently RUB the affected skin as long as the spoon will not get hot.
The stimulating effect of peppermint helps to improve blood circulation and heal the capillary vessels. Apply peppermint oil on the affected area of the skin. At first you will feel the tingling sensation, but it will pass quickly. Do not use this remedy more than twice a day as it can irritate the skin.
Alcohol has disinfectant, soothing and cooling properties that can help to quickly get rid of a Hickey or a bruise. Wipe gently the skin for several minutes with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol. Alcohol can dry the skin, so use moisturizing lotion after it.
Aloe Vera will reduce pain and sensitivity of the affected area of the skin. In addition, possessing anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, aloe helps heal broken capillaries. Apply fresh aloe Vera gel on the skin two to three times a day.
A great remedy for bruises and hickeys - a banana peel. She has a calming and cooling effect that helps reduce bruising. Cut a piece of fresh banana peel on the size of the bruise and apply for 30 minutes. It is recommended to do it 2-3 times a day.
Advice 4 : How to remove a Hickey
- - teaspoon;
- - a cotton swab;
- - hot water;
- cream containing heparin;
- - gauze bandage;
- - iodine;
- - a new toothbrush with soft bristles;
- a piece of nylon fabric.