To escape from the summer heat will help you not only ice cream, cool tea, chilled juices and beer, but also delicious summer cocktails.
You'll be able to prepare top 10 best summer cocktails. You only need the glasses, fruit and ice.
1. Lemonade, which is home to France, is one of the most popular beverages covering in the summer heat. To prepare this drink just a glass of water add sugar and a few lemons.
2. Non-alcoholic Mojito, which is a mixture of lime and mint. Half of lime or lemon added to sparkling water, sprig of mint and a few strawberries, and then filled with syrup.
3. Non-alcoholic bloody Mary. Connect 100 g tomato, 20 g of lemon juice, then taste and add salt, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and ice.
4. Useful herbs. Good summer cocktails made with citrus, celery, ginger, cherries, etc.
5. Julep. To prepare the mint julep from oranges you need to mix 100 g orange juice 20 g lemon juice, then add mint syrup and a small amount of honey.
6. Smoothies. Take yogurt, add 1 cucumber and tomato, a little onion and celery, salt to taste, pepper and Tabasco and popular smoothie is ready.
7. Lassi. Traditional Indian Lassi is prepared from fruit, ice, yogurt, water and taste come from sugar, salt and various spices.
8. Coffee frappe (chilled coffee). To prepare this traditional Greek drink is not difficult: in a glass, whisk together espresso, sugar and a little water. For flavor, add milk, a little ice cream or chocolate.
9. Nine-cobbler. Cobbler at the same time stands for the cake and cocktail. To prepare quince the cobbler you'll need: juice of quince pulp, lemon juice and 1 banana. Mix all ingredients and add ice.
10. Fruit tea. Probably the most popular and useful drink in summer Inferno is a cool tea. This tea is soothing and a very good thirst quencher. Take green tea, add a slice of lemon, a sprig of mint, a few slices of orange and grapefruit and a couple of tablespoons of pomegranate juice, then cool.
Joyful summer days, warm sun and delicious cool cocktails!