Many believe that the barley – the result of a cold. In fact, hypothermia and other factors that reduce immunity, can only contribute to barley, but does not cause it. The true culprit is Staphylococcus aureus. When it hit in the sebaceous gland or hair pouch (and he gets there through unwashed hands, a towel, etc.), and you barley.

If the inflammation was able to capture at an early stage (swelling, redness, but no ulcer), you can burn barley green paint, rubbing alcohol or iodine. To cauterize the barley should be very careful alcohol or green paint did not get into the eyes.

If the capture process at an early stage failed, and there was an ulcer, then you need to apply topical antibiotics. Can be instilled in the eye "Sulfacetamide", "Penicillin" or "Erythromycin", "Tsiprolet" or "TOPEX" (three to five times a day). Very good lay for cat tetracycline or erythromycinbuy ointment at night.

About common recommendations, warming barley (compresses, dry heat) has very mixed views. Some argue that warming up may help in the initial stage (before the appearance of the ulcer). Others believe that at the initial stage of heating will only strengthen the process, but at that stage when the abscess has already opened, and warm. In any case, the use of diathermy in the treatment of the inflammatory process should be treated with great caution.

But that formed the abscess allowed to squeeze, unanimous all specialists. Tissue century is very friable, easily injured. Therefore, an attempt to quickly squeeze purulent web of barley can result in the extension of inflammation, of infection according to the blood flow to the brain and other big trouble.

Can help in the treatment process of barley and traditional methods – for example, a lotion of a decoction of calendula and chamomile or aloe Vera juice (the juice of this plant should be mixed with water). These gadgets are made of up to three times a day.

Not always from barley can be eliminated independently. If multiple barley, accompanied by fever or occurs frequently, consult a doctor. He will prescribe the necessary medications, procedures (e.g., UHF), and may have to apply surgery.