Caring for a dog
Alabais have a strong and strong-willed character traits, such as courage, endurance, fighting skills, self-confidence. Along with these qualities Alabai, they are characterized by calmness, equanimity, unconditional love to the owners.
Experienced breeders recognize that the Central Asian shepherd is one of the most smart and intelligent dogs. Despite this, alabais require training from a very early age.
Alabais most comfortable feel in the open space, but easily get used to living in a private home, what can be said about the apartments. In a small enclosed space, dogs of this breed feel uncomfortable, thereby affecting their nature. Owners alabais living in the apartment, have to walk them as often as possible and in any weather.
Having enough area in the yard, the dog can build a large aviary with a box and a sun canopy. Despite this, walk alabais should regularly be given the opportunity to stretch their legs and run.
Wool alabais does not require particularly careful daily care. In the spring during heavy shedding it is necessary to comb the dog with a special comb. Alabais ears should be cleaned regularly and kept clean. Do not forget about the claws alabais, which should be promptly cut off.
Health and feeding the dog
Alabais are a healthy and rarely get sick. Despite this, there is a risk of dysplasia, this food of the dogs of this breed should be given special attention.
Setting the stage for Alabai, you should immediately determine the method of feeding. In any case we should not mix natural food with dry food for dogs. A diet consisting of natural food should include such foods as lean meats, various types of cereals, vegetables and sea fish.
Sometimes food can include offal and bones from the diet should be avoided. Alabam, usually enough two-a-day feeding. And don't forget about drinking water.
The main disadvantages of this kind of dog is considered a great strength and protective instinct, so you should engage in active training and learn to understand and feel pet. And most importantly – love your dog and she will always answer you in return.
Advice 2: The best breed of dog for protection of a private house
If you are looking for a four-legged friend, which you still have to become a security guard, do not select the representatives of the hunting species, as well as Newfoundlands and St. Bernards. First used to hunt, and the second focused on saving people. So on what breed to choose?
1. German shepherd. These dogs are famous for security qualities, and they can clean a house, flat, garden, kitchen garden, etc. it is no accident that German shepherds can often be found serving in the army and the police. It is clever and cunning dogs, they are friendly and easily trainable, able to withstand heavy physical exertion.
2. The Caucasian shepherd dog. This animal is of enormous size, it just won't be scared. Shepherd incredibly kind and gentle with the owner and his family, especially with children, but will not leave a single chance to save his enemy. So she was manageable, you need a lot of time to spend on her education.
3. The Moscow watchdog. Strong animal, capable of becoming an ideal guard and faithful friend, including children. The Moscow watchdog is fond of his family and wary of strangers. The dog should be kept at home or in a cage, but on a chain to put her is almost impossible.
4. Giant Schnauzer unpretentious, loyal and brave owner. He loves children and is willing long to tolerate their antics, easily trainable and willing to do anything to protect the master and his family, even to sacrifice his life. The giant Schnauzer is very active he does not sit in place and require long walks and outdoor games.
5. Central Asian shepherd (alabay). Strong and big dog, her upbringing should be approached very responsibly. It is important a lot of time was devotedSchat training, the dog is even in a fit of rage was heard by his master. Alabay badly needed a long walk to waste some energy. Central Asian shepherd dog is stubborn and often seek to demonstrate, so make this breed better people strong, with experience of training similar breeds.
These five breeds of dogs – the lovely security guards of a private house, they can be kept in a cage or box. But it is important to remember that no animal can not be put on the chain. Such content will enrage the dog will worsen her health (both mental and physical).
If you live in an apartment, then pay attention to other breeds: Dobermans, Rottweilers, Staffordshire Terriers, cane Corso, boxers. They are brave, ready in any situation to protect property and owner.