The use of vitamin drops
The developers of drops for the eyes, enriched with vitamins, I suggest to use the following categories of citizens:
- conducting at a computer monitor all day, and as a result have lost the visual acuity of the eye;
- the elderly, the vision they have is deteriorating due to age-related changes in the vascular system of the body;
- suffering from farsightedness or myopia;
women with varicose varicose veins;
- people suffering from cataract or glaucoma;
- suffering from diabetes.
What drops choose
When choosing drops for eyes no need to focus on their price. You must pay attention to their constituents. Drops must include:
- vitamin a that improves the condition of the retina;
- thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), which helps when dealing with Horny degeneration;
- bilberry extract and antioxidants, relieves fatigue;
- vitamin C, pyridoxine, vitamin e and B12, and folic acid.
The most famous, of drops for the eyes that give positive results are: "Quinax", "Prenatal", "Sancutary", "Visionex", "Mytilene Forte, Vita Iodoral", "visine", "Octile" and "Okovit".
When the blurred vision and eye fatigue help "Taufon", "Oftan-catachrom and Quinax". If eye disease of allergic nature, committed funds "Lacritin", "Prenatal" or "good cough medicine".