Why the need for INN

Taxpayer identification number (INN) assigned to the tax Inspectorate at the place of residence or registration of the physical persons and legal entities. This is a unique number code that should have every taxpayer, regardless of the form of ownership. The code consists of 12 digits, the first two code of the region where constantly was this a natural or legal person, next two digits – the number of tax inspections, in which it is registered, the remaining eight digits is a sequence number and a check digit.

Was required to identify any taxpayer of the quality of accounting in Russia. This number, the tax authorities can control the accrual and payment of taxes. The fact that you have the INN to confirm a document called a "Certificate of registration of physical (or legal) entity with the tax authority on the territory of the Russian Federation", this was also indicated.
Once obtained the INN remains in a person forever, even when he changes the place of residence and other passport information.

Require a certificate of tax you can in case you want to get a job in any state structure. You have the right not to disclose it to anyone, even if addressed to the Bank regarding the loan or hand over in tax inspection the Declaration on the income, staff and so will find this number on its database.
Was assigned to all, who have to pay taxes in Russia, including the citizens of other States.

Do I need to change was when the change of residence or names

If you have changed your place of permanent residence and stood on the account in a different tax office, and if you have a change of surname, name or patronymic, was not changed, but the form in which information is outdated, must be replaced. A statement about this you should contact the tax office at the new place of residence or to the same, if there is only a change of name.

Attach to the application the old certificate on statement on the account in tax Department; the document proving your identity; a certificate of the new place of residence or a document-the basis for the name change: certificate of conclusion or dissolution of marriage, certificate of change of surname, name or patronymic. The tax office at the place of the previous registration, any information you submit is not required – they will be removed from the register on the basis of information provided from the passport.