Before travelling, you must contact the office of the company from which you rented the vehicle. To travel to another state you will need the following documents are translated into English and the language of the state in which you want to drive the vehicle documents, power of attorney from the owner of the car( in some cases notarized), the car rental contract. Most often the necessary documents draws the company and takes it's fees in the amount of from 30 to 200 euros or U.S. dollars. Can also increase the size of the Deposit for the car. Best of all, if you are going on a trip like this to decorate at the place of residence, the international driver's license. But for some countries it is not required.