Not all apartments are suitable for use in the trade, you can use only the following premises: apartment located on the ground floor with private access or apartment on the floor above, if this room are also residential apartments. The room should be legally clean, the translation of non-residential property should not affect the interests and tranquility of other citizens.
If you decide to buy the apartment, then remember that for the convenience of visitors there should be enough space. Next major step is translation of residential to non-residential. First and foremost you will need a permit occupants of the house in the form of minutes of the meeting that they have no objections.
To obtain a permit for the sale of goods, you will need to obtain a number of permits in the form of the following documents: a document from the CPS, license for trade (for some products), resolution of fire control. Submit the required documents, you will need to submit them to the territorial interdepartmental Commission. There is consideration and will be received the decision to allow trade or not.
Please, what is the minimum required for fire safety, you'll need a plan of evacuation in case of fire, fire extinguisher, wide aisles and doors opening outwards.
Also take care of the patent for the market, the decision for his extradition made by the interdepartmental Commission. She will need to provide the certificate on statement on the tax account, documents on commercial premises, copies of constituent documents, cards of CCPS, the conclusion of Rospotrebnadzor and fire service.
After the store opening, set up the cash book and remember the obligation of submission of tax returns and accounting.