You will need
  • - extract from the BTI and a copy of the cadastral plan for the structure;
  • - extract from the cadastral passport and the copy of the cadastral plan of the site;
  • - contract of sale (certificate of inheritance, the decision of the local administration, certificate from the local municipality or extract from the household book);
  • - passport;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • - receipt of payment for registration.
If you have bought a plot in the country after 30 October 2001, i.e. after the entry into force of the Land code, the land must be a contract of sale. If the plot was inherited, you should have a certificate of inheritance. If you received a plot of land for garden, vegetable garden or keeping a personal subsidiary economy, the administration gave you a rental agreement and a resolution on the land use rights of the tenant.
In all these cases you had the right to build on a land plot of the buildings, but the ownership of the house do not have for the reason that the law on unified registration of transactions, such as purchase and sale, inheritance or decorated long-term lease, entered into force on 31 January 1998. This means that in previous years, and seven years after the entry into force of the Land code, ownership rights to buildings and land plots was not formalized.
For registration of these rights, contact the BTI, please complete the application form on call technician. Your home look, be it technical documents and prepare a cadastral passport and a plan. Take a copy of the plan and the extract from the passport. This is sufficient for registration of ownership rights in accordance with article 122 of the Federal law.
As your garden building is located on land that is purchased, inherited or leased, you will need to simultaneously register not only the house but also the land.
To register, you must have an extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan. If your site is not registered in the land Committee, call the engineer on cadastre for the implementation of the technical works on the ground. In accordance with the works you will receive a list of technical documents that need to be registered in the unified accounting of land, cadastre and cartography. Then you will receive all the necessary extracts. For registration of the ownership rights on the purchased land or inherited, these documents will be enough.
If your land was to be leased, additionally, you will obtain a decree of the local municipality on a fee or free transfer of land ownership.
Contact the Federal office of the state registration of the centre, write an application, attach a list of received documents. Your ownership rights to the garden house and land registers.
If you received the parcel before the entry into force of the Land code of the Russian Federation, that is, until 30 October 2001, do not have any documents and have erected unauthorized building, you can make the registration of property rights on the basis of the Federal law 93 about the simplified form of registration of property rights. To do this you need an extract from the household book of gardening or a certificate from the local authority and all these documents, as in the usual recording.
As in the above cases, submit documents to FPRC. After 30 days you will receive a certificate of ownership of the garden house and land.