The main document that can confirm that you are a citizen of Russia, is the passport. If you have it, you doubt your citizenship should not occur. Other documents that can confirm your civil status: birth certificate, military ID, passport of the USSR with the stamp of residence permit, passport or a diplomatic passport.
If you have lost your identity document, please contact the housing authority at the place of residence, you must issue a certificate stating that you are registered in a particular residential area, and this is enough to confirm that the passport you had and you are a citizen. Can also help the help that you lived on the territory of the Russian Federation in a period not less than 5 years.
If the employee of the FMS says that your child cannot be a citizen of Russia, as one of the parents has citizenship of the Russian Federation, it is a gross violation of your rights. By law, if at least one of the parents has passport, and birth certificate issued on the territory of Russia, a minor is required to obtain a passport at the age of 14 years.
If you claim that your passport was issued illegally and trying to remove it, go to court. No one can deprive a person of nationality except by the sentence of the court, and the seizure of the passport in any case must be drawn up act, have to be confirmed by two witnesses. The court will conduct the examination within 30 days and render a decision as to whether your passport is legitimate. Be prepared to provide additional supporting documents if they will need when considering.
If you believe that your rights have been violated, don't put up with tyranny. Contact higher authorities and authorities to achieve its. Citizenship is your birthright if you were born in the Russian Federation, and to deprive him of you no one has a reason.