You will need
  • - a statement to the land management Department;
  • - number of the land cadastre;
  • - two copies of your passport, certified by a notary;
  • - extract from the Unified state register of rights to real estate.
To change one type of permitted use of land on the other, write the statement in the form of a petition to the head of the local government. In this statement, provide the cadastral number of the land in question; specify the category of the land, which is listed in your site and the category in which you want to translate it. Be sure to provide strong evidence of the need to translate your site to another permitted use.
This statement (with two copies of the passport, an extract from the Unified state register of rights on real estate, title, permitting the use which you want to change and the written consent of the owner of the site) send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to your local authorities in the name of their Chapter.
In the process of reviewing the application–applications can be made both positive and negative solution. A positive decision will be issued in the form of an act (which must be made within two calendar months) in which the applicant will be informed about the legitimacy of the grounds for changing the form of the permit for use of land, the actual boundaries and area of the site, its cadastral number, and location. So you will be given the permitted use of the transfer station and the form in which it is to be translated.
Since making the above report within two weeks it should be sent by registered mail to your postal address. And within five days from the date of preparation of the report copy goes to the state cadastre of real estate records. Subject to this act in the Unified state register of rights to real estate and state cadastre will make the appropriate changes.
Cadastre office after making changes in a week will tell you about a change of permitted use of land, which from now on will be considered valid.