You will need
- vegetable oil;
- tomato juice;
- bell pepper;
- package frozen puff pastry dough;
The easiest way to cook pork is a simple and austere it is to fry. To do this, grate the cheese into portions of a thickness less than a centimeter. Roll pieces in flour.Quickly fry the cheese in hot oil first with one then with the other hand. Before serving, sprinkle feta dill, cilantro or parsley.
If you have time, you can cook the pork in batter. To do this, grate the cheese into slices with a thickness of half an inch and put in the freezer.Prepare a batter of one egg, five tablespoons of flour and beer. Beer pour in as much batter to make the consistency not too thick sour cream.Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil. Roll the frozen cheese slices in flour, dip in batter and fry on both sides in a preheated frying pan. Serve, sprinkled with chopped greens.
For variety, you can prepare a simple version of fried pork with sauce. In order to prepare this dish, cut the cheese into slices with a thickness of two centimeters. Whisk the raw egg. Roll chicken in flour, in beaten egg and again in flour.Preheat the frying pan and quickly fry the cheese to the vegetable oil so that it does not have time to spread. Before serving, pour the fried Suluguni sauce thick tomato juice, sweet bell pepper and chopped greens.
This method of cooking chicken will require a little more time. Defrost puff pastry. Lay both seam on the cutting Board and roll it out. Lay out one layer of dough on the pan, greased.Four hundred grams Suluguni cheese grate on a coarse grater. Beat in the grated cheese, four eggs, add a crushed clove of garlic. Evenly arrange the filling on the dough. The second layer of dough prick with fork, place on top of cheese and zasypnica the edges of the cake. Bake in the preheated oven for half an hour.
Advice 2 : Khachapuri with Suluguni cheese
Khachapuri – bread with cheese, without which no cost, no real Georgian feast. The shape of the pellet can be different: from oval to rectangular, but the traditional round khachapuri is cooked.
- 300 ml of kefir;
- 2.5 cups of wheat flour;
- 1 packet fast-acting yeast;
- 1 sugar cube;
- 300 g of cheese Suluguni cheese for toppings;
- 1 egg;
- greens-to taste.
- In order khachapuri was more gentle, the dough should be on the yogurt. Yeast, salt and a little sugar dissolve in yogurt at room temperature. Gradually pour in the mass of the sifted flour. It is important to pay attention to the consistency - it should not stick to the hands, but too thick the dough will not work.
- Knead the dough and wait for 25-30 minutes until it rises.
- Pre-rubbed cheese on a medium grater, mix it with a raw egg and finely chopped greens.
- Roll the dough quite thin (3-5 mm). Spread on it the filling. Try not to overdo it with the amount of toppings. If excessive amount of filling of khachapuri just lose their spicy flavor.
- Make khachapuri round shape on top of the dough leaving a small hole. It serves to ensure that the entire heat during cooking easily come out, in this case, the steaks will be crispy and juicy.
- In a pre-heated to 200-250 degree oven bake our products on vellum or special paper for baking.
- After the appearance of Golden brown remove the khachapuri from the oven. A dish best served after 10-15 minutes after cooking. Khachapuri goes well with wine.