- 300 ml of kefir;
- 2.5 cups of wheat flour;
- 1 packet fast-acting yeast;
- 1 sugar cube;
- 300 g of cheese Suluguni cheese for toppings;
- 1 egg;
- greens-to taste.
- In order khachapuri was more gentle, the dough should be on the yogurt. Yeast, salt and a little sugar dissolve in yogurt at room temperature. Gradually pour in the mass of the sifted flour. It is important to pay attention to the consistency - it should not stick to the hands, but too thick the dough will not work.
- Knead the dough and wait for 25-30 minutes until it rises.
- Pre-rubbed cheese on a medium grater, mix it with a raw egg and finely chopped greens.
- Roll the dough quite thin (3-5 mm). Spread on it the filling. Try not to overdo it with the amount of toppings. If excessive amount of filling of khachapuri just lose their spicy flavor.
- Make khachapuri round shape on top of the dough leaving a small hole. It serves to ensure that the entire heat during cooking easily come out, in this case, the steaks will be crispy and juicy.
- In a pre-heated to 200-250 degree oven bake our products on vellum or special paper for baking.
- After the appearance of Golden brown remove the khachapuri from the oven. A dish best served after 10-15 minutes after cooking. Khachapuri goes well with wine.