You will need
  • Internet, telephone.
Determine the range of problems for which you plan to call health inspectors. Determine the maximum amount you are willing to spend on services. Remember that not all possible problems are included in the range of activities of SES. For example, the SES does not include the noise caused by people's behavior, the violation of people peace and tranquility in residential buildings and in buildings adjacent to the site. More information on what is included within the scope of the health services, can be found on its website.
Find the Internet phone SES in your area, cities, municipalities. Or the address and telephone number of the nearest branch of Rospotrebnadzor (currently SES is included in its structure). To arrival of employees of the sanitary-epidemiological station, it is necessary to pay for the call. And then or call or personally visit the office. At the very least, write a statement and send it by post. Better by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
Please, try and resolve the issue, outline the situation, explain all symptoms and complaints. Usually before the arrival of the health inspector's gonna have to wait two weeks (depending on the case and severity). In more detail, you will Orient already in the CPS.
Consider alternative options. Besides access to the state sanitary - epidemiological service, you can contact private companies. Companies engaged in the processing premises must have the appropriate permission to conduct this type of work, license and all necessary documents. In addition, all medicines used in disinfection, must be certified, and the services must be given a guarantee. Work should be carried out in accordance with the sanitary norms established by the authorities CSSES (insect repellent - SanPiN, disinfection - SP 3.5.1378-03, deratization - Sanitary