You will need
  • - copy of passport or birth certificate;
  • - the trip to camp;
  • - medical card;
  • - information on the sanitary-epidemiological welfare;
  • - copy of medical insurance policy.
Read the official information presented on the website of the "Orlenok" and select the date (or month) of arrival.
Fax (86167) 92-7-06 an application for the purchase permit, where you specify the name of one of the parents, name of child, date of birth, place of residence, the number of the desired change (typically the same as the ordinal number of a calendar month), enter the name of the camp (Sunny, Rapid, Sentinel, Komsomol, Star, Storm). Also, specify how you want to pay for a ticket in cash on arrival to the camp or Bank transfer. In this case, you will receive a receipt. Print out and make payment.
You can buy tickets to Tuapse, calculating the time of arrival to the beginning of the shift. Warn the camp about the arrival of a child or group of children. Inform the date, train number and the car to be able to meet at the station. Provide children and all the necessary phone numbers, to avoid problems. After meeting at the train station, special bus takes children to Mambazo the hotel and then directly to the camp.
If you can't afford to send the child to "Orlyonok" contact depending on the situation in local authorities, Department of education, Department of social security, where you might be able to help. Because camp is a public institution, perhaps the allocation of permits at the regional level.
To go to the "Eaglet" and as a counselor. If you are 20-26 years old, you have any higher or professional socio-pedagogical education, please send a resume to the camp. After approval of your application, gather the required documents: passport, health book, health card, diploma, photo, pension insurance certificate and a certificate of good conduct. Under an employment contract you will have to work at least 1 year.