You will need
- Buckwheat 200g
- water 600 ml
- black peppercorns 3-4 pieces
- Bay leaf 1-2 pieces
- carrots 1 piece
- onions 2 pieces
- greens 1 bunch
- flour 1 tablespoon
- tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- tomatoes 1 piece
- garlic 3 cloves
- pan 1 piece
- pan 1 piece
- sieve with a fine sieve 1 piece
To cook buckwheat with sauce, take grits and rinse it under warm running water. It is advisable to repeat this procedure at least three or four times. Then dry and place it on the table. Collect clean, unbroken grains of light brown color, black specks and debris will be thrown out.
Then take a large pot and pour into it clean water. Put the saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Put salt, Bay leaf and black pepper. Then pour buckwheat and boil on low heat, not stirring, and not closing the lid on until complete evaporation of water.
Buckwheat remove from heat and put on the table. Wrap the pan with a warm scarf and leave it on for a couple of hours. During this time groats to steam, and will be crumbly and ready to eat.
To prepare the gravy for buckwheat take the carrots, peel its skin and grate on a fine grater. Onion free from scales and cut on a cutting Board with a sharp knife. Onions should be cut very finely, as an alternative, you can grate it on a grater.
Take a large frying pan and set it on a medium heat and add to the flour and fry it until Golden brown. Then remove from heat and add to the pan butter, put two tablespoons of tomato paste and pour ½ liter of water. Stir the mixture and let it boil.
Tomatoes wash under running water and scald with boiling water, remove the skins and cut into small cubes. Then add the vegetables to the pan and simmer until fully cooked. When the tomatoes become soft, add the onions and carrots and simmer until evaporate all the liquid.
Then finely chop peeled garlic and herbs and add to the contents of the pan, pour 100ml of water and simmer until boiling. Remove the pan from the heat and cool.
Take a sieve fine sieve and place the mixture, wipe twice and put back in the pan. Bring to a boil over low heat. Buckwheat with gravy served with fresh vegetables and herbs.
Buckwheat with sauce is recommended for people with diabetes, anemia, after undergoing surgery. This dish has a positive effect on the development of the gastrointestinal tract and helps eliminate toxins from the body.
It is very important not to overcook the buckwheat, so the cooking process you need to follow especially carefully.
Advice 2: How to cook stew with buckwheat
The preparation of such dishes like buckwheat with stewed meat, without much difficulty, except that the people who have no idea how to cook pasta or ravioli. Buckwheat is a useful, wholesome and nutritious product. In company with the stew, it becomes more and amazingly delicious. Provided that stew of high enough quality, and all prepared with pleasure and tenderness. In addition, quality must be the buckwheat groats because the stale will ruin the taste of this dish.
1. For cooking for 2-3 people need to take 150-170 g of buckwheat. Pour it in a convenient selection of black grains and debris in the bowl or some other container.
2.After cleaning buckwheat from foreign particles, wash in cold water. Carefully toss the cereal, as though stirring it. Drain the water and fill with new until, until the liquid from the washing is clear and clean.
3. Washed buckwheat need to shift in the pan, pour 300-350 ml of water, add salt and then boil until cooked on low heat. Be sure to cover the pan, leaving a small crack for water has evaporated. After all the water has evaporated and absorbed into the buckwheat, the pan should be removed from heat and let stand another 5-10 min. At the same time for the best cooking cover the pan with a towel.
4. Meanwhile, you must prepare the stew. Chop the meat pieces and place them on a heated pan,pre-greased with butter or oil. Add to the stew the finely chopped greens (parsley,dill), salt, ground black or red pepper to taste. You can also put pre-fried until Golden brown the finely chopped onion.
5. Fry the stew for 5-7 minutes on medium heat. Then put in the pan ready buckwheat and soak all the dish on slow fire for another few minutes. Put the finished dish in the plate and garnish with vegetables.
If you use canned meat fat enough, then reduce the amount of used oil and butter to lower calorie meals.
To prepare this dish you can use as a beef stew, and pork. In the finished dish, you can add butter, tomato sauce and other spices, depending on taste and preferences.