1. The first stage of makeup is the concealer. Concealer hides minor imperfections. For example, all kinds of spots, spider veins, inflammation. Also used for masking dark circles under the eyes. Proofreaders are pasty (pencil) and creamy. Concealer is applied point, it should be spread over the skin with gentle movements of fingers. For masking dark circles under the eyes, use only the creamy correctors.
2. The second stage of make – up liquid Foundation. Is used to align the color and texture of the skin. The tone provides a smooth surface for application of subsequent layers of makeup. For normal, combination and dry skin use liquid or creamy makeup. And for oily skin a tinted moisturizer with a matte effect. The color of the Foundation to check on the lower border of the cheekbone.
3. The third stage of makeup – powder. Powder fixes the Foundation and concealer. Gives the skin a matte, silky. Powder is of two types: loose powder or compact. To create makeup it is best to use loose powder. It is applied with a special brush. The compact powder is more suitable for correcting makeup during the day.
4. The fourth stage makeup – blush. Blush is designed to refresh the complexion and give it a healthy glow. With blush you can model your face shape. Blush are dry and creamy. Dry blush should be applied with a brush and a creamy – directly on the cheekbones.
5. Next, the fifth stage makeup is eyeliner. Liquid eyeliner allows you to adjust the shape of the eyes, enhance natural color of the eyes. Eyeliner can be pencil and liquid form. It should be applied along the line growth upper lashes and on the outer part of the external century.
6. The sixth stage makeup – eyeshadow. Using shadows to emphasize and highlight the color and shape of eyes and to correct it. The shadows are in the form of pencils, creamy, and traditional, dry shade. Shade should be chosen depending on the eye color and situation. For example, for daytime makeup enough eye shadow that blends with the eye color, but for special occasions it is possible to use bright, contrasting colors.
7. The seventh stage of the make – up eyebrow pencil. It is necessary, because properly designed eyebrow open, refresh and beautifully frame the face. Eyebrow color for blondes should be a tone darker than the hair color, brunettes – a tone lighter, and brown hair to match or be very close in tone to hair color. For grooming brows, use a special dry brush. For unruly eyebrows you can apply a little gel or mousse for styling, those that you use for the hair.
8. The eighth stage makeup – mascara. Carcasses vary depending on the destination, they are bulky, some mascara, and also with the effect of separating eyelashes. Universal color ink, black. The actual brown mascara for daytime makeup light-skinned women.
9. Then follows the contour of the lips. It is applied before applying lipstick to correct the lips shape. Besides, he holds a lipstick, not allowing it to spread and blur. The contour should be chosen, respectively lip color or tone used lipstick.
10. Finish lipstick. It attracts the attention of many lipsticks include sunscreens, the components to rejuvenate and moisturize, vitamins.