1. First you need to release the top cover that hold the two hinge bolts.
Turn down top tongue freed, and pulls out a joint. Repeat the same with the second.
2. We release the lock of the cartridge, as shown in the photo.
3. Remove the left marginalia printer M1120. First, Unscrew the screw from the back side, then weaken a latch on the bottom of the printer, put the printer in a horizontal position and movement from the back side remove the marginalia.
4. We opened the electronic components of the printer. Gently remove the two ribbon cable at the top of the Board. There are no clips, just pull them. Remove the ferrite ring which is mounted in a special bracket with one screw. Now the upper part of the printer HP LJ M1120 easily removed.
5. Remove the rest of the marginalia as above. One screw, latch from the bottom, rotate the back part to the side.
6. Remove the upper small cover. Holding her two guides.
7. Detachable managemient. It is fixed from two sides. Slightly push with a screwdriver, and it is free.
8. Remove the front cover. Again, turn down the two latches.
9. The upper part is attached to 6-TEW screws. Turns, remove.
10. Remove the rear cover covering the heater. It rests on the two latches.
11. The back wall is covered with metal insert. We turn on the two screws and remove.
12. Remove the rear bracket.
13. Weaken the wire. Remove the contactor in the form of pegs. Remove the black plastic part protecting the contacts and closing the screw that secures the stove.
14. Release the wires. Unscrews the screws, remove the heater.
15. Remove the roller inside the printer. Easily compressible latch, pulled.
16. Disassemble the heater.
17. Now all the details in mind. If you need something else to remove it will be easy to do. Collect all in reverse sequence.