To put the child to sleep will help stroking and rocking, therefore, is the effect on the nervous system and the vestibular apparatus, the baby calms down and falls asleep.
For a child sleep is the time when he loses control over the surrounding reality. Making daily preparation to sleep in the usual ceremony the problem of how to put the baby to sleep, completely disappear. This requires a clear sequence of events, e.g. dinner, brushing teeth, bathing, story reading or a lullaby for the night. A child with confidence and without unnecessary anxiety will execute one after the other, for a long time he familiar cooking procedure to sleep.
Also plays an important role in a room and a bed. Children's bedroom is the place where the child needs to be confident and feel safe. Children's room should be furnished in accordance with safety regulations, that is, without sharp edges, open sockets, unstable furniture and .t.d. It is necessary to acquaint the child with the room, showing him where his stuff is, where to put the toys. If possible, let the child himself will choose a bed in a furniture store, then to lie down he will be happy.
Never punish a child in his bedroom, he should have only positive associations with this room.
Some tips in order to put the child to sleep:
1. If the child had a fear of the dark, turn on a nightlight. Reassure the child that you to the room no one there.
2. Tell the child that his favorite bear or doll, really want to sleep and for a long time waiting for him in bed.
3. The belief of the baby that night he will dream of a fairy tale will help to create positive associations with sleep.
4. If after you left the baby begins to act up, then just not come back.
5. In the event of conflict, try to settle before going to sleep, the child went to bed relaxed and in a good mood.
How to put the baby to sleep
A newborn baby most of the time in the dream and wakes up only when you're hungry. Gradually stabiliziruemost sleep time, and in order to establish the difference between day and night, for example, day slightly closes the window and create a slight noise of household appliances (TV, stereo receiver, etc.), and by night the contrary, tightly closes the window and minimize the noise of foreign objects. Bathing the baby before bedtime will also provide him a hint of your sleep at night.
Is the advice useful?