- 250 g of beans (you can take canned and boiled);
- one carrot and onion;
- mushrooms - 250 g;
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil (preferably odorless);
- ground black pepper, and salt;
- medium bunch of dill.
- The first thing you need to prepare the beans. So, if you get canned, you just need to drain the fluid and all. In that case, if the beans are fresh, you should rinse it and then put the stew on the stove in a saucepan with salted water. After she is ready, the remaining fluid will have to drain and allow the beans to cool.
- Mushrooms are best used fresh. They are washed and crushed with a sharp knife in fairly thin slices or plates.
- Then you have to prepare the vegetables. With them to start the peel is removed, then the carrot with the onion, wash and also cut thin enough slices. Onions can be cut into half rings.
- Then in a pan filled with oil and it is put on a heated plate. When the oil is hot, you need to pour into the pan prepared vegetables and reduce the heat. They are roasted until soft. Then they added chopped mushrooms. All you need to season with salt and pepper and fry until ready. After that, the pan should be removed from the plate and its contents to cool.
- In a deep enough receptacle to pour out the beans, and sauteed vegetables with mushrooms. Don't forget to add a little shredded fresh dill. Then all the products, pour the oil remaining in the pan and all thoroughly mixed. After this salad you need to try for salt and if necessary add it.
- Tasty and very useful salad is ready. It is perfect for Breakfast and lunch. Its main advantage is that it is very hearty and will fill you with energy for the whole day.