- 200 g of butter;
- 40 g of cocoa powder;
- nuts (peanuts or walnuts) - 100-150 g;
- 350 g any shortbread;
- 6 tbsp sugar;
- 5 tbsp milk.
- In the preparation of this cake is no big deal. So, the first thing you need to start preparing the cookies. It should be divided into two equal parts. One part you need with your hands to break into pieces not very large. The second part also is first necessary to break into pieces, then grind into powder with a spoon or use a blender.
- Nuts should be crushed. This can be done in several ways. For example, they can be cut with a sharp knife. And also you can fold the nuts into durable plastic bag. Then takes a rolling pin and not very strong blows nuts crushed. The second option is the grinding of nuts is much better because the pieces of nuts are of different size.
- In a separate bowl of small size need to sprinkle cocoa powder and sugar. Then these ingredients must be very thoroughly mixed. Then there is the need to fill the cow's milk and all again mix well so that the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Then, the mixture should be put on a hot plate. Wait until the contents of the tank will begin to boil, not forgetting to constantly stir it. Thereafter, the mixture was removed from the plate and put it in advance chopped into small pieces butter.
- Once the butter has melted, the resulting chocolate mass should have a good time to stop. And then it is necessary to pour the prepared nuts and all cookies. Then, the pulp is again mixed.
- The resulting "dough" for the cake should be viscous but not too thick. If it is very liquid, you will need to pour some more cookies.
- Then the chocolate mass should be placed in a strong plastic bag and give the cake the shape of a rectangle. For these purposes it is possible to use foil and give the mass the form of sausage (get the chocolate sausage).
- After that, the dessert placed in a freezer or on a shelf of a refrigerator for freezing. This cake will be a great treat at a children's party. Most importantly, this dessert is very tasty, but the preparation takes a lot of time and effort.