- Pork – 500 g;
- Cabbage – 500 g;
- Potatoes - 3 large tuber;
- Carrot – 1 big piece;
- Onions - 2 PCs;
- Fresh fleshy tomato – 1 piece;
- Spicy sauce – 2 tbsp;
- Greenery - to taste;
- Salt - to taste;
- Cayenne hot pepper - 1 PC.
- At the bottom of the roasting pan to pour a little sunflower oil and add the rinsed and chopped medium size pieces of pork. Meat fry until light Golden brown.
- While roasting meat, you need to prepare, wash and peel the vegetables. Then cut the potato into quarters or large slices. Cabbage cut into large squares. Peel the carrots and cut into cubes or cubes, onion - half rings. Fresh tomatoes cut into large slices. The pod of the pepper cut lengthwise, remove seeds and cut into thin strips. If you are using dry hot pepper to clean it is not necessary, and just add at the end of cooking.
- When the meat is going to burn, it needs salt and add to it chopped onions and carrots to stew the vegetables until tender. Top start to spread the remaining vegetables in layers. The first layer tomato slices, then the potatoes, and the last layer is cabbage and chillies.
- Vegetables pour boiling water on half sprinkle seasoning and smear with a spoon on the top layer. The fire switch to medium and bring to a boil, and then switch to slow fire and cook until the vegetables are tender.
Serve this stew need a hot, sprinkled with spicy chopped greens.