- 1 kg rib of beef;
- 5 g chilli sauce;
- 50 g of any liquid honey;
- 50 g mustard;
- 40 g of soy sauce;
- 3-4 garlic cloves;
- half lemon;
- 40 g of spices (paprika, mix peppers, coriander).
- Ribs cut into small pieces. Rinse well under running water, removing small fragments of bone. Dry with a towel and set aside.
- In a small bowl, pour honey and add the mustard, mix well. Pour soy sauce, chili sauce, squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Lemon pressed not to throw. To grate lemon zest (one tablespoon) and add to the bowl. Add the mix of spices.
- Peeled cloves of garlic crushed through a garlic press or grate finely on a grater, add to the other ingredients. All the consistency in the container stir thoroughly until smooth.
- The resulting mass is poured on ribs, stir and put in refrigerator for 2 hours. Periodically, the ribs turn it over and pour stecchi on the bottom of the bowl, mustard and honey sauce.
- After a time, remove ribs from fridge and put into a package (sleeve) for baking.
- Oven to preheat (the temperature inside is 200°, then put the baking sheet with the package, the ribs will be prepared in 1 hour. Over time, reduce the oven temperature to 150 degrees and wait another 30 minutes, after which the dish will be completely ready.
Beef ribs baked in the package, serve as a separate dish.