First bake the cakes. I got two, then I cut in half.
Make the biscuit:
- Take 6 eggs and separate the whites from yolks and begin to whisk in the foam.
- Then add 400 g of sugar gradually and whisk into a thick, fairly dense foam, add also the egg yolks.
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar and continue to whisk, then sift flour only 400 g, 1 spoon there and gently stir the dough turns thick.
- Pour in the form, smeared with butter, and put it in the oven, the cake baked quickly, about 15 minutes with a toothpick to check readiness. Remove cakes, let cool.
Prepare the cream, they have 2 types:
- 200 g of chocolate melt in a water bath, 20 g plums.oil, can of condensed milk, ground nuts, without ceasing to stir, bring to thick. After we start to cover the first layer.
- 2 sticks of butter also melts in a water bath, a jar of condensed milk, nuts and vanilla sugar, stir until then, until the cream thickens, then cover the second cake.
Cream stripe, black, white, top cake decorate on your imagination (sliced kiwi, bananas, plums, etc.). The cake turns out very tasty, but takes a very long time, and the time for the hostess very expensive.