- 2 kg of tomatoes;
- 2 PCs. salad pepper;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- 100 g of sunflower oil;
- 1 tbsp. of salt;
- 100 g of sugar;
- Tomatoes to touch and wash. They can be cut in half, but you can cross, not dorezaya through. The tomatoes are ready.
- Now you need to start making so-called gravy. It consists of three parts.
- For the first part you need to uniformly mix the sugar, sunflower oil, vinegar and salt. The first part of the gravy is ready.
- Proceed to the second part of the gravy. It is necessary to sort out and clean the garlic from the skins. Salad peppers also remove seeds, remove the stalk and wash. Then the garlic, along with salad peppers must be ground in a blender to obtain a homogeneous mass. The second part is ready.
- In part three of the gravy is just the greens. It can be dill and parsley, and you can add any greens that you like. It is necessary to carefully sort through the weeds and wash it well from the ground. Then finely chop.
- Combine all three of the gravy and mix well.
- In the prepared jars put layers of sliced tomatoes with gravy. After that, close the lid, turn the jar upside down and leave to infuse in a cool place 8 hours. Do not be afraid that not all tomatoes are in the gravy, gradually they will give the juice and fluids will be more.