- 2 kg of fat cottage cheese;
- 300 g fat sour cream;
- 200 g of butter;
- 1-2 cups of sugar;
- 200 g of raisins (100 g light and dark);
- 150 g nuts (any);
- 200 g dried apricots or prunes;
- vanillin (or vanilla sugar), gauze.
- candied fruits, dried fruits, Easter sprinkles, marmalade.
- Butter 1 hour before we start cooking, take out of the refrigerator - it should be soft and slightly melted.
- Dried fruits pour hot water, let them steam for about 20 minutes, then the water is drained, drained and dried on a towel or colander.
- Carefully wipe the cheese through a sieve or through a meat grinder.
- On small pieces of sliced dried apricots or prunes (both), rolling pin or blender razmerchik nuts. Then all these ingredients, not forgetting the raisins, add to the cream cheese, stir.
- Add to the cream cheese the softened butter, sour cream, sugar to taste, vanilla extract or a sachet of vanilla sugar. Knead well.
- Now we need to prepare our form. For this we turn to the base is on top, set in a bowl or other container. Then cover with wet gauze, folded in half, so that the edges of the cheesecloth hanging down almost the entire length of the faces of pasochnitsy.
- Now spread the cheese mass in the mold, wrap it up it with gauze, wrapped well region.
- So Easter is well rammed down, we will need a press. It will fit a bottle or pot of water. On the basis of pasochnitsy put the press and send the whole structure at night in the fridge (for at least 10-12 hours).
- After this period, the Passover ready. Remove the press and move the form to the dish. Examining her right there in the finished form of the walls can be easily disassembled. If you have used other devices, then just overturn it on a dish. Carefully remove the cheesecloth.
- You can now proceed to the decoration. Here the fantasy of every housewife can roam ad libitum. Fits almost everything: candied fruits, nuts, beads, and dried fruit.