Ingredients for the filling:
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise;
- 1 clove of garlic.
Ingredients for flour batter:
- 1 egg;
- 1 tablespoon of water;
- 3 tbsp flour;
- 1 pinch of salt.
Ingredients for rolls:
- 2 chicken;
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil;
- Every piece of chicken to defrost, wash and cut horizontally into 3 discs.
- Each cold plate to repel and prisolit on both sides. Garlic skip through the frog.
- Cheese to RUB on a small grater, to combine in a bowl with garlic and mayonnaise, mix thoroughly.
- The batted pieces of meat will have one wide edge. Therefore, it is on the wide edge of each chop need to put 1-1. 5 tsp of the cheese filling.
- All chops with the stuffing and rolled it up in rolls. Should have 6 long rolls.
- As long inconvenient fry rolls, each roll should be cut in half to make 12 small rolls.
- In the bowl to combine egg, water, salt and sifted flour. This mass is mixed until smooth, breaking up the flour clumps. You should get the dough of medium thickness as in the muffins, which will serve as a batter.
- In a pan pour oil for frying and heat it. All the rolls alternately to carefully dip into the batter, then place into the hot oil and fry until Golden brown from all possible sides. During this time the meat is cooked, but remains juicy, and the cheese melted and filled with the scent of garlic.
- Chicken rolls are ready, remove to a plate, garnish with your favorite greens and serve with mashed potatoes or pasta.
Such ruletikom as a side dish perfect mashed potatoes and a fresh tomato salad with cucumbers.