- 0,5 kg spaghetti;
- 2 eggplant (small);
- 250 g of ham;
- 1 onion;
- 50 g vegetable oil;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- dill, parsley;
- salt, black pepper to taste.
- Eggplant cut into rings first and then into strips.
- Cut eggplant folded into a bowl, add salt and leave until they let the juice.
- Onion peel and cut into thin rings or half rings. Cut the ham into strips the same width as the eggplant. Chop the greens, skip the garlic through the frog.
- The pan pour a little vegetable oil and fry the onion until it becomes transparent.
- Eggplant wring out excess fluid and send the pan to the onions. Slightly sauté and add the ham. Continue to fry over high heat.
- Once ham is browned, add the garlic and selected herbs. Cover the pan with a lid and remove from heat.
- Pour into a saucepan the water, salt (salt water boil faster) and put on fire. Bring the liquid to a boil and immerse the spaghetti. Cook as indicated on package. But still, try them from time to time, so as not to overcook. Take the piece in the middle should be a little white dot. That means the spaghetti is ready.
- The water in which the cooked spaghetti to drain. Rinse under cold running water.
- Pour the spaghetti on a serving dish, and sprinkle fried ham with eggplant. The dish is ready. Top can be decorated with grated cheese