Ingredients for the dough:
- 100 ml of water;
- 50 g of margarine;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- ½ Tbsp. flour;
- 2 eggs.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 280 g cream cheese (with additives);
- 100 g of ham;
- 2 feathers green onions;
- lists lettuce (for feed).
- In a saucepan pour water, add salt and put the butter. This mixture is put on a medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Then in the boiling liquid pour the sifted flour, mix well and boil for 1-2 minutes to obtain choux pastry.
- The finished dough to cool to a warm state, after it enter (one by one) all the eggs, constantly stirring the dough until it has a smooth texture.
- Baking tray lay a paper food. On paper lay out small pieces of dough, which should be located far from each other, as the dough during baking really increases in size. Note that the spread of his need a teaspoon dipped in cold water, otherwise the dough will stick to Cutlery.
- Baking tray for 20 minutes place in oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- After this time the contents of the pan remove from the oven and set aside until cool.
- The green onions wash and finely chop with a knife. Cut the ham into small cubes.
- Cottage cheese spread in a deep dish. To it add the diced ham and green onions. Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Each test ball to make an incision in the middle, stuff with the cheese filling and fold again. However, he will keep their form by stuffing.
- Dishes covered with lettuce. The balls to place on lettuce leaves and serve immediately to the table.