- 125 g rice;
- 1 cucumber;
- 3 eggs;
- green onions;
- 300 g curd cheese;
- 100 g of sour cream (15%);
- 3 sprigs of green dill;
- 200 g crab meat;
- 500 g fillet red fish (salted);
- 1 tsp paprika powder;
- 100 g of red caviar.
- Boil the rice in water with paprika. Eggs too cook.
- Cottage cheese mix with sour cream until smooth. Dill finely chop and add to sour cream cheese cream, mix well.
- Clean eggs separately grate the yolks and whites on a small grater. Crab meat cut into small slices.
- Cucumber RUB on a grater with large cells. The green onion also chopped but not too finely.
- On a round flat dish put the rice in the shape of a circle. In principle, a snack cake can be shaped in any form, at the discretion of cooking.
- Rice surface to lubricate the sour cream cheese with cream (it should approximately be distributed on equal parts, because lubricating layers will have four times). Sprinkle with grated egg whites and again to grease with a cream.
- Next spread a layer of crab meat, cover with the cream. Gently spread with cucumbers, also lubricate curd cream.
- Sprinkle with green onions, then grated yolks and one last time to coat the remnants of the sour cream and cottage cheese mixture.
- Fillet the red fish if it is whole, cut it carefully in thin layers. Now evenly cover the layer cake with the fish, completely covering it (sides too close).
- On the surface, covered with layers of fish, put red caviar.
The snack cake is ready to eat immediately after cooking