- Chicken legs - 3 PCs;
- 1 tbsp butter;
- 2 carrots and potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- ½ Cup pearl barley;
- The Bay leaf ― 2 PCs;
- Black pepper peas ― 5 PCs;
- Parsley, green onions, dill.
- In a large enough saucepan, you have to put pre-washed chicken legs, pour water and put on fire. After the liquid begins to boil, the fire must be slow, and the broth, add the Bay leaf, pepper and salt to taste.
- Leave the saucepan on the fire before the time, until the chicken is cooked until ready. It takes an average of approximately 60 minutes. It is best if the meat is even a little mushy. If you have the desire, the prepared broth can be strained, however, the meat of it should get necessarily.
- Potatoes, carrots, celery and onion should be cleaned and thoroughly rinsed. Then all these vegetables with a sharp knife cut into cubes small size. Garlic cloves should also be cleaned and pass through a garlic press.
- Then take a not very deep pan and melt in it butter. Then bulk into it the chopped vegetables (except potatoes) and garlic. There also pour a small amount of salt and pepper. Then cover the saucepan with a lid and reduce the flame to medium.
- With regular stirring bring the vegetables until almost tender. They should be extinguished and not fried, because if necessary, you can add a little water. After 7-8 minutes the vegetables are likely to be ready.
- Then sprinkle in the cereal and washed potatoes and pour chicken broth. After boiling the soup boil for about half an hour. As the pearl barley is ready, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Meat should be separated from the bones and chop with a knife. Add it to the finished soup and all mix well. Also there send and one small chopped, pre-washed greens. Then the pot must be closed and let the soup to infuse for at least 10 minutes.